Included in the Jiffy Lube Signature Service® Oil Change:
- Oil with up to five quarts of quality motor oil
- Oil filter
Inspect Key Components:
- Antifreeze/coolant reservoir levels
- Engine air filtration system
- Serpentine belts
- Brake fluid level (in transparent reservoirs)
- Wiper blades
- Exterior lights
- Chassis (lubricate when applicable)
Check And Fill:
- Tire pressures
- Transmission/transaxle fluid
- Differential/transfer case fluid
- Power steering fluid
- Windshield washer fluid
- Battery water (excluding sealed batteries)
- Exterior windows
- Vacuum interior floors
Between service visits up to 3,000 miles, customers may receive free top-offs* on motor oil with the same type of oil purchased originally and any or all of the five vital fluids listed above. (*up to a maximum of 2 quarts per fluid)
JIFFY LUBE SIGNATURE SERVICE® OIL CHANGE
This isn’t your standard oil change. Whether it’s conventional, high mileage, synthetic blend or full synthetic oil, the Jiffy Lube Signature Service® Oil Change is a comprehensive preventive maintenance service to check, change, inspect and fill essential systems and components of your vehicle. And, we vacuum the interior of your vehicle as well as clean exterior windows.
And, we don’t forget about your vehicle between oil changes. With every Jiffy Lube Signature Service® Oil Change, we provide complimentary fluid top-off service on vital fluids including motor oil (the same type of oil purchased originally), transmission, power steering, differential/transfer case and washer fluids. Just stop by within 3,000 miles of your service mileage, and we will top off up to two quarts per fluid, as needed.
Jiffy Lube® helps you select the perfect motor oil for your ride. See what’s best for your ride using the oil comparison chart below:
|Conventional||High Mileage||Synthetic Blend Oil||Full Synthetic|
|Good protection||Specially designed for engines over 75,000 miles||Better protection||Best protection|
|Good protection||Helps replenish worn and leaky seals||Better performance||Best protection|
|Good sludge protection||Helps restore lost compression||Better cleaning||Better cleaning|
|Helps reduce oil consumption||Better fuel economy||Best fuel economy|
|Protects in temperature extremes||Protects in temperature extremes|
|Learn More||Learn More||Learn More||Learn More|
- Conventional Oil: Many customers still prefer the lower cost and familiarity of conventional motor oil, particularly if their vehicle isn’t subject to severe driving conditions, such as dirty/dusty roads, lots of short trips, driving in extreme heat or cold, and towing heavy loads.
- Synthetic Blend Oil: A mixture of synthetic and conventional oils that serves as a midpoint between the two: better protection and performance than conventional oil can provide, especially in severe driving conditions, but not as good as a full synthetic oil.
- High Mileage Oil: Specially designed for vehicles with over 75,000 miles. Helps keep engines that have been around the block a few times running better, longer by reducing oil burn-off, oil leaks and gradual loss of compression.
- Synthetic Oil (AKA “Full Synthetic Motor Oil”): Specially formulated motor oil made for the highest levels of protection and performance for ultimate peace of mind. More and more vehicle manufacturers today require it. See if yours is one of them.